Bok Choy is a staple in Chinese cooking. It is used in stir fry and also boiled or in soups. With tender deep green leaves, and a snow-shite stalk, it is a striking vegetable both in the garden and on the plate.
Bok Choy is rich in both vitamins A and C.
Like all our veggies, these are non-GMO.
- Pick a spot that gets good sun.
- Plant after the risk of frost, but before Mid June.
- Sow bok choy seed balls 8-12 inches apart.
- Water when the soil gets dry.
- Harvest bok choy when young or full-sized, but before it bolts.