Common Thyme is an essential kitchen herb. Grow to use leaves or as an ornamental addition to your landscape. Attracts bees & butterflies to help pollinator your garden.
Our Common Thyme seed balls should sprout in 28 days and while it may be slow to grow at first but will take off once it has the first few sets of leaves. Harvest leaves as you need by picking a few springs as needed.
Like all our veggies, these are non-GMO.
- Pick a spot that gets good sun.
- Plant after the risk of frost, but before Mid June.
- Sow oregano seed balls 12 inches apart.
- Water when the soil gets dry, do not over water oregano.
- Harvest oregano leaves as you need, leaving the plant to produce new growth for your next harvest.