French Breakfast Radish is known for its mild flavor and crisp texture. Great for dipping, salads, and sandwiches. Our French Breakfast Radish seed balls should sprout in 7-10 days and while it may be slow to grow at first but will take off once it has the first few sets of leaves. Best harvested around 24 days, when radishes reach 3-inches long.
Like all our vegetable seed balls, these are non-GMO and pesticide free.
- Sow in early spring; can be fall planted, 2 inches apart.
- Choose a place that receives Direct sun.
- Germination: ~7 days days. Keep moist while germinating.
- Thin the seedlings 2-3″ apart or more for larger radishes
- Water continuously and evenly.
- Harvest when radish is 3 inches long, about 25 days after planting