We’ve selected a colorful mix of carrots for you! Rich in vitamins, sweet and crisp; garden fresh carrots taste so much better than the ones in stores!
Like all our veggies, these are non-GMO. Colorful carrots have been around for centuries! Orange became a favorite in France in the 1700s. An incredibly detailed and fascinating history of the carrot can be found on the Carrot Museum’s Website here: http://www.carrotmuseum.co.uk/history.html
- Pick a spot that gets good sun.
- Plant after the risk of frost, but before Mid June.
- Sow carrot seed balls 4 inches apart.
- Water when the soil gets dry.
- Harvest carrots when the top of the root appears 3/4 – 1″ in diameter.