The Evergreen White Bunching Onion is a tasty, easy-to-grow heirloom onion. It’s tolerance for cold and light frost make it great for spring and fall planting. Can be planted in fall for spring harvest. Our Evergreen White Bunch Onion seed balls should sprout in 7 days and while it may be slow to grow at first but will take off once it has the first few sets of leaves. Harvest after 60 days.
Like all our vegetable seed balls, these are non-GMO and pesticide free.
- Sow spring or fall, 1 inches apart.
- Choose a place that receives Direct sun.
- Germination: ~7 days days. Keep moist while germinating.
- Remove all but the strongest seedlings from each seed ball.
- Do not permit to dry out while germinating
- Any time after 60 days