A blight and wilt resistant spinach, Giant Noble is perfect for impatient gardeners who want to nibble on young plants as they mature. Reliable cropper, slow to bolt. Plant early to avoid bolting when the hot weather comes.
Like all our veggies, these are non-GMO.
- Pick a spot that gets good sun.
- Plant after the risk of frost, but before Mid June.
- Sow spinach seed balls 12 inches apart.
- Water when the soil gets dry.
- Harvest spinach leaves as you need, leaving the plant to produce new growth for your next harvest.